Our Federal Government Client is seeking a UX/Interaction Designer to transform their services to meet the expectations of their clients. The UX/interaction Designer will design the front end of web software and platforms that meet people's needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
This is a long-term contract role until December 2020 with Possible Extension of up to 12 Months , located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in the development of UX/Interaction designs in government settings including wireframing and prototyping
- experience in creating user centric workflows in government settings
- Demonstrated HTML/CSS coding including coding to meeting WCAG 2.0 AA standards or higher
- Experience in user research and service design
- Experience in React coding
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on (02) 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203674
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.