Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled UX Developer with a strong track record of creative problem solving and development of technically sound solutions. You will assist with the delivery of a number digital products including, redevelopment of key websites, mobile app development, web app development, and support of other client / staff facing solutions.
This is a 3-month contract role with extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a UX Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Web application development (Angular / Node / EJS)
- Drupal theme development and CMS configuration in GovCMS PaaS
- Providing strategic and technical guidance for development activities
- Identifying business requirements and developing solutions
- Leading and mentoring others in development team
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you should have strong skills in:
- UX/UI Design
- Drupal theme development
- HTML5 + CSS
It is desirable if have experience in:
- Flutter / Iconic / React Native
- UX/front-end and Mobile development
- Component driven development
- Digital Service Standard and Agile practices
- GovCMS PaaS development
- Work in a defence/military support environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently have a valid Police Check.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 202731
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.