About the Company
We are currently recruiting for UX Designers to work in a dynamic team environment for an Iconic Australian organisation.
About the role
The successful candidate is a highly experienced UX Designer with excellent working knowledge of design processes, methodologies, and principles, coupled with a strong ability to analyse requirements and propose the best possible solution/recommendation for a digital/physical product or service. In addition, you are a strong communicator/presenter with the ability to influence outcomes, who has proficiency working within agile environments.
Reporting to the Experience Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating best in class, usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features that our customers use every day
- Designing experiences through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Shaping products in a way that is the most desirable for customers, while considering business needs and technology opportunities
- Conducting research and co-design with users to further define solutions and validate the preferred solution through user testing.
Skills and experience
- Low/mid fidelity designs,
- End to end user flow,
- Map out error scenarios,
- Map entry/exit points for different channels/platforms,
- Information architecture,
- Usability testing
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <246803>
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.