I am partnering with a software and hardware company that look after community sports results/data throughout Australia. They are launching some exciting projects that will benefit the local sporting community across web development and native apps.
The successful person will come from a UX Design background. They will become the product owner and will define new projects, then assigning them to sprints from the backlog of work. They will effectively manage internal and external stakeholders by monitoring and presenting project updates.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skill
For more information or a confidential chat, contact Brenden Clark on 0404 819 456