UX Designer - Based in Newcastle NSW
Do you want to escape the 'rat race' in Sydney but still work on a meaningful Digital Transformation Program? This is a rare opportunity for an experienced UX designer to make their mark.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Facilitating product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, proto-typing and user-testing experiences
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, capturing user stores for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Using a user-centred design approach, capturing user stories and designing the overall functionality of the product
- Making key user experience decisions related to new and existing features
Your skills and experience should include:
- Experience in UX design across research, strategy, design and agile delivery
- Ability to understand requirements and limitations, communicating clearly the design processes and ideas
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates your skills in: sketching, prototyping, wireframes and developing UI assets
- Experience working in an Agile UX environment
- Design software proficiency eg Sketch, Axure
If this is a role you could see yourself excelling in - Please hit the apply button now!