Leading large blue chip with one of the highest traffic websites in Australia and a highly regarded suite of mobile apps require an experienced Ux Designer to join their team on an ongoing contract basis. You will work on small and large mobile end to end app projects ensuring a customer centric approach to design is maintained at all times.
- To report to the head of delivery and assist developing the company's flagship mobile applications
- Plan, Design, develop, and implement quality digital solutions that are driven by user experience and accessibility, and enhance the customer experience
- Apply existing and create new interaction and design patterns.
- Engage with stakeholders and encourage buying to the proposed solution.
- Experience in designing successful interactive websites/applications as a key member of a user experience team
- Experience in developing and producing user interface specifications, including site maps, interaction diagrams, wireframes, mockups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- The ability to present UX findings well and facilitate discussion amongst stakeholders and end users is crucial for this role.
- Detailed knowledge of UX design principles and techniques, service design, user-centred design principles, website design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Familiarity in Agile UX processes to allow quick iterative designs to be created with input from design, content, development and producers.
- Experience with mobile applications would be highly regarded
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY