Our client is a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, they are currently seeking UX Designer join their team for their high profile program of work
Due to the amount of work, our client needs a supporting UX Designer with specialist knowledge in Android design to work with our Senior UX Designer working on the project. This designer will focus in on the Android app ensuring it isn't neglected to iOS, as this has historically been the case due to the amount of work required for one designer to cover both operating systems. This was included in the approved project approach and costs.
- Ideate, design and deliver Android first mobile experiences, following best practice Material Design guidelines, whilst aligning to the Client Design System.
- Deliver consistent, engaging and inclusive digital experiences in consideration of design operation and process improvements.
- Ensure digital channels are fully accessible to customers and team members with disabilities.
- Facilitate and provide input into stakeholder's product visions by researching, ideating, wireframing, sketching and prototyping user experiences for digital products.
- Experience working on Native Android applications
- Experience as an Interactive/UX/Product Designer or similar, with extensive skills in wireframe design, UI creation, prototype development
- People who have supported digital channels in complex organisations requiring stakeholder management
- Have the determination to collaboratively deliver on high-quality experiences with the ability to create rapid, low-fi through to high-fi prototypes and iterate.
- An understanding of digital accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA).
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #200381