Market leading Fintech are about to embark on an important programme of work where they will be adding a number of new features to their suite of Mobile and Web Apps. The need has arisen for an experienced mid/ senior UX designer to join their team and play a key role in this high profile project.
In this role, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research - Interviews, Observations, Usability Testing, Surveys, Contextual Inquires, Card sorting exercises, etc.
- Responsible for the end-to-end design research process, from planning to presentation of actionable results.
- Plan, organise and facilitate workshops, scoping sessions, co-creation sessions and other group activities with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detailed customer journeys based on findings and evidence from research.
- Generate actionable next steps based on robust evidence and customer input for direction across teams
- Contribute innovative ideas and concepts that will enhance our customers experience.
- Create user flows, information architecture, sketches, concepts, wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely with team members and stakeholders - collaboration and transparency in & outside the UXD team is key to success for this role
- Champion Human-centred methodologies within the team and the broader business
As the ideal candidate, you will possess these Qualification and Skills:
- Expertise in workshop facilitation and design walkthroughs with a variety of stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
* Solid understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these.
* Solid understanding of the technical requirements within the digital media space including responsive web and native mobile.
* Mix of qualitative and quantitative methods and understanding of how to use them together
* Understanding of data variables and methods for ensuring appropriate data use
* Able to plan and generate hypothesis and facilitator material
* Ability to work collaboratively and manage stakeholders at all levels.
* Understanding of Agile methodologies beneficial.
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels of staff and the leadership team.
* Strong presentation and influencing skills.
* Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
If this sounds like a role that you could excel in and make a real difference, Please click the Apply Button Now!