- Initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Established Fin-tech based in North Sydney CBD
- Run user workshops, customer interviews and conduct usability testing
Established Fin-Tech in North Sydney are looking to add a UX Designer to their already impressive in house team.
This is an initial 6 month contract role with possibility of long term extension. Candidate would need to be available to start at short notice.
The role will mainly be focused on the research and insights part of the HCD process. You will run user workshops, customer interviews and conduct usability testing and translate concepts and ideas into low fidelity wire frames and sketches that show user flows and interactions. You will be involved in all aspects of the user experience process and be a champion for the user through understanding and delivery.
- You are an experienced UX designer who is passionate about creating the best possible digital experiences .
- You have previous experience working with Agile teams in a complex enterprise environment.
- You have a passion for understanding users and how they interact with digital products.
- You can conduct usability research by creating and conducting usability tests and gathering results for further analyses.
- You enjoy working and collaborating with other follow designers, developers and managers, within an agile product team
- Building, conducting and gathering feedback usability testing sessions to ensure the proposed user experience meets expectations and present recommendations to drive future design.
- Running and facilitating customer interviews and User workshops
- Translating concepts and ideas into low and high-fidelity wireframes and sketches that show user flows and interactions.
- Contribute innovative ideas and concepts that will enhance our customers experience.
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, project and product managers
- Expertise in the facilitation of workshops and design walkthroughs with a variety of stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills that drive, inspire and possess the ability to translate insights into actionable design solutions
- Are able to provide a solid portfolio that presents your craft, design thinking and presentation skills across a variety of client categories and design formats
If this role sounds like it has your name written all over it. Please hit the 'apply' button now. Peoplebank reference #187053