Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy. Aurion is looking for a great new team member who is passionate about the development of software user interfaces that meet key business and customer requirements and delight our customer base to join Australia's best payroll solutions delivery team as a UX Designer. It is a broad and varied role with opportunities to explore new disciplines, methodologies, technologies, and ideas.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Aurion is a thriving, tech-driven business where people come first. Trusted with Australia's payroll for 30 years, we help hundreds of Australian businesses find simple, effective solutions for their complex People & Payroll challenges and fulfil our mission to make life work better.
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
As an integral member of the Software Operations team, you will be in charge of gathering and analysing end user feedback and incorporating that into the future solutions alongside our brand and voice. Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of software user interfaces that meet key business and customer requirements.
- Performing user experience testing and experimentation with prospective designs with customers.
- Develop and maintain user personas to bring life to the user across the business.
- Gathering and analysing end user feedback, and feeding that into the teams, and future designs.
- Ensuring the team consistently adheres to modern the UI/UX guidelines.
- Developing lo-fi prototypes to enable the developers to work at speed.
- Exploring and implementing new approaches to improve UI/UX delivery which inherently reduce costs by reducing time and increasing quality.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who thrives in being challenged and is able to learn and adapt. You must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work collaboratively as well as independently, along with the following skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology / Science, Marketing, Design, or field that complements this position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of prototyping tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, Adobe, etc.
- Proven ability to understand complex business requirements and design cost-effective software solutions to meet requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to produce high quality design documents.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration to achieve business outcomes.
Diversity is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company's variety and values and promote our 'One Team Aurion' culture. Women and people from an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Island background are encouraged to apply.
WHY WORK WITH AURION
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team, you can also look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture.
Work-life balance is a reality at Aurion: our team members can generally choose when, where and how they will be most productive. You will love our Brisbane head office in Toowong, a city fringe location by the Brisbane River next to a public transport hub, with excellent onsite end of journey facilities and local amenities like shops, gyms and medical services.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.