Our Federal Government client is seeking a UX Designer
This is 12 Months contract with possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and business partners to elicit, analyse, understand and validate a broad range of client interactions
- Perform and take a lead in relation to end-to-end and iterative user experience design activities in alignment with industry best practice, digital service standards, service design and user-centred design methodology
- Consider needs of others, devise creative solutions and tailor the style to ensure stakeholders understand how the user experience design delivers the optimal product or service usability
- Tailor communication style and language according to the audiences level of knowledge, skill and experience in order to obtain and exchange information
- Apply expertise to create valuable client and user experience designs, including wireframes and both low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes, and supporting documentation that clearly articulate/integrate the client experience with complex system environments
- Display and apply Design Thinking skills and industry best practice to achieve innovative solutions
- Capitalise on opportunities to achieve an optimal user experience and take the initiative to consider/present new ideas
- Conduct user research to define suitable test cases for verification of user experience requirements and adopt quality control measures into the design processes to validate findings and adapt solution recommendations
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to aid and influence the creation of product designs and development of products that bring innovative ideas into focus for all stakeholders
- Commit to delivering services that balance interdependencies, including client experience, legislative and policy frameworks, Whole of Government initiatives
- Represent the Agency and define, describe and validate designs for a broad range of stakeholders
- Manage a range of end-to-end design activities ensuring that design takes an user centred approach and be responsible for the end-to-end design
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203621.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.