Our client is a large oil and gas client looking for a UX Designer with extensive experience in service and interaction design. The role will be an initial 5-month contract with view to go permanent based in the Perth CBD.
- Contribute to interaction and service design activities on projects
- Identify user needs through research, developing insights and generating concepts
- Participate and lead client workshops, user interviews and creative brainstorms
- Explain design decisions and provide design feedback
- Manage service and interaction design project activities
- Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence or Jira
- Understanding of design research, visual design and content design
- Ability to create experience maps, users journeys, service blueprints, interaction models, flows and wireframes
- Rapid prototyping methods (paper sketching to digital prototypes)
- Experience with interaction design and service design and relevant qualifications
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 197766)