An industry leading organization is seeking a UX Designer to work on a company wide Digital initiative. This is a 6 month contract with likely 6 month extension based in the Perth CBD.
There will be some travel to WA sites so a driver's license is required for this role.
- Be part of a Digital Initiative that is involved in working with stakeholders to develop mobile applications that make work safer, easier and more interesting;
- Work on a Digital Program that is a companywide program leveraging cross-functional teams and Agile working practices to accelerate the adoption of transformative technologies such as mobility;
- The organization has employed User Centred design to build an initial pilot mobile application to assist with the reconciliation of inventory on the shelf with figures in SAP. They also have more applications that are planned/ in the works.
- Customer focussed role: this is an opportunity to influence the organization to be more customer and design focused, and to influence its key business, systems and processes;
- Strong, recent, commercial experience working as a UX Designer;
- Seeking someone who is able to assist in putting the customer in the centre of the pain point identification and solution design process, ideally with experience designing mobile applications;
- Ideally experience working with mobile applications;
- Agile Methodology experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and customer service ability are paramount;
- Driver's license required as some travel in WA will be required at times.
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience, please apply now with a suitable resume.