My client have a strong digital presence and an instantly recognisable brand. They are seeking a UX designer to join their team and work mainly on their popular website, but also to work on several apps.
This person will be working in lean UX and Agile environment. This person will have a chance to be exposed to a large range of projects on enterprise-level and work in a digital environment that is cutting-edged and collaborative.
It is an initial 6 months' contract which is likely to be extended for a much longer term.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years end-to-end UX design experience, from research to prototyping
- A strong track record / portfolio working across multi-channel platforms (web / tablet and mobile)
- Experience in both lean UX and Agile
- Experience on enterprise-level projects
- Great communication skills
- Ecommerce experience will be nice to have!
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with me ASAP!