Our client has established a dominant presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking a UX Designer to join on an Initial 6 Month Contract. In this role, you would be responsible for creating end to end digital experiences, working closely with other customer and user experience practitioners.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Making an impact on our customers application journey.
- Creating a simple & seamless application and setup experience putting customers in control instantly.
- Enabling our colleagues to best serve customers using seamless banker tools & processes.
- Working in a cross-functional team operating on a number of new and in-flight initiatives that requires a hands-on approach.
- Working closely and supported by other Lead and Senior CX and UX practitioners. The role is primarily UX focused, however you will have a chance to flex into CX and Strategy.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Be highly proficient in producing UX fidelity wireframes in sketch and taking the lead designing experiences in web & mobile
- Have history of designing complex forms, with conditional logic
- Be comfortable taking a lead, running customer research and synthesis activities alongside project design lead
- Have the ability to work self-directed and progress designs & research/testing
- Have experience working to supporting the delivery teams
- Have the ability to balance Desirability with Viability & Feasibility considerations
- Have the ability to present your design, from problem to solution to senior stakeholders
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #237574