Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking an Unix/Linux Engineer for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing towards the development of overall IT Enterprise level architecture plans
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in line with business architecture plans
- Providing technical leadership and consulting to technical teams and ensuring results are in line with business principles and roadmaps
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated design and operational experience in RedHat Linux in and enterprise environment. Virtualization experience in VMware or Pseries
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment and solid experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Nexus/Satellit/Atlassian suite
- Proven capability of implementing IT solutions for large, highly integrated environments.
- Proven ability to lead and metor junior staff and stakeholder management skills.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198359.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.