Our client is a highly successful, global IT consulting company that is seeking an experienced UiPath Automation Architect for a permanent position working onsite for one of the biggest resources clients in the Perth CBD.
- Lead a team of UiPath developers and testers;
- Coach and help junior resources to learn technical concepts;
- Recommend innovative UiPath features to continuously improve functionality and usability;
- Contribute to the development of the RPA governance framework. This will include design of coding standards, technical change management processes, support and maintenance processes;
- Participate in planning activities (prioritisation, work and schedule estimation, resourcing planning );
- Configuration of Orchestrator and application of upgrades;
- Design and architect the automation products /solutions;
- Ensure customer requirements are translated into functional specifications and detailed level designs;
- Ensure the product /solution architecture is scalable and extensible;
- Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance;
- Support the development team in the development of solutions.
- Strong, recent commercial experience as a UiPath Automation Architect or similar position;
- Requires Automation architecture experience in UiPath or any other automation tool;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously;
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team.
- An opportunity to work onsite for a leading resources company;
- State of the art office building located in the Perth CBD;
- Permanent opportunity!
If you have the skills and experience that we are seeking above, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Kate Ellis (08 9423 1422) - Job reference: 197010