Our client, a Government Department, is seeking to engage an experienced UI/UX Designer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from Penrith location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian citizen.
- Minimum 5 years of australian work experience.
- Support co-design activities, including user testing & prototype development
- Use finding from user research to inform/iterate service in an agile environment
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Review, assess and design new and emerging policy
- Research and analyse the costing of emerging policy and coordinate costing for the IT element of new policy design
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to extend or refresh the enterprise technology and business processes ensuring long term sustainability
- Undertake work on a range of initiatives and projects ensuring appropriate approval processes and reporting requirements are met
- Manage a range of end-to-end design activities ensuring that design takes an user centred approach and be responsible for the end-to-end design of major new policy
- Research and resolve design solutions and initiatives that most effectively re-use the existing technology and business processes and are sustainable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting #186563