Our client, a large consulting company with a solid reputation in the Microsoft space, are seeking a UI/UX Front End Web Designer to join their team. This is a contract role through initially until 31st December 2017 with an extension through until April 2018 and a possible extension thereafter. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD.
- Take accountability for the successful front-end implementation of HTML/CSS with an emphasis on visual design across large scale computer applications in accordance with best practice principles and standards.
- Maintain and develop a core UI components library, and produce high-fidelity wireframes.
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with UX design and development.
- Participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, documenting, implementation and maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities.
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- A knowledge of Visual Studio / versioning control / branch management / and at least 5 years experience working on medium to large projects would be desirable.
- Australian Citizenship is manadatory for this role.
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Rachael Byrnes or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7555.