Exciting opportunity to be the UI designer and analyst for a new digital eCommerce marketplace solution which will transform B2B trading in Australia. Lead the hands-on UI design and UX research across all digital touchpoints. Be part of an agile, digital first, customer-obsessed team standing up this new digital business.
- Develop UI style guides based on overall CX principles, industry best practices and ongoing UX/UI research
- Create sketches and wireframes for user flows, page layouts, page components, email templates etc.
- Prototyping of high-fidelity future-state experiences
- Create common UI components (e.g. icons, logos, standard imagery) and terms (e.g. button names)
- Work closely with developers and undertake testing to ensure that design specifications are implemented as designed
- Manage ongoing user behaviour monitoring (e.g. app/web analytics, user interaction feedback) for all digital touchpoints
- Manage user product feedback and testing engagements
- Monitor key competitors' and other industry players' UX/UI performance for benchmarking and inspiration
- Conduct UX A/B testing for ongoing improvement loops
- Deep knowledge of UX and UI design and research
- Familiar with common standards CSS, HTML
- Familiar with leading, best-practice eCommerce solutions
- Agile development processes
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact email@example.com quoting reference 241118