Looking to hire a UX/UI Designer for one of our premier clients in Sydney.
One of Australia's most renowned businesses is growing their agile product team and seeking a strong UX/UI designer to create the best possible digital banking experiences for their customers. This permanent position will be working for a fin-tech style company with one of Australia's largest banking organisations behind it. Offering work place benefits like stability along with the chance to be creative - the best of both worlds!
As the successful candidate, you will join a collaborative team of fellow designers and play a pivotal role in all aspects of the user experience process from beginning to end. You will be required to design and create a consistent user experience across key banking products, bringing your passion for understanding users and how they interact with digital products. As well as designing user flow interfaces, you will be expected to conduct usability research by creating and conducting usability tests and gathering results for further analysis.
Additionally, you will:
- Translate concepts and ideas into low and high-fidelity wireframes and sketches that show user flows and interaction
- Build working interactive prototypes using a variety of modern tools or user testing
- Use of modern UI design tools and Adobe CC suite to build beautiful interface designs
- Building, conducting and gathering feedback usability testing sessions to ensure the proposed user experience meets expectations and present recommendations to drive future design
- Proven capabilities designing native apps and responsive web apps
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that drive inspire and possess he ability to translate insights into actionable design solutions
- Can provide a solid portfolio that presents your craft, design thinking and interpersonal skills across a variety of client categories and design formats.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced UX/UI designer, eager to be involved in the definition, design and development of new features- bringing world class user experiences. This is a thriving team environment and the successful candidate will also be an excellent communicator able to flourish in a collaborative environment.