Our client is a technology company which prides itself on consulting with their clients to produce customised, fit for purpose IT/OT solutions. They are currently looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to work with their existing team. Ideally you will have previously worked with mobile and /or tablet design.
- Collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, or sitemaps
- ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across digital platforms
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Commercial experience working with UI/UX design for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with Wireframing and Figma
- Ideally experience working within the mining industry
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 248679.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.