UI/ UX Designer
- Initial 3-month contract with long term extension or permanency
- Work for an industry leading client in the Perth CBD
- Seeking a mixture of UX/ UI & business analysis skills
Our client is seeking an experienced UI/ UX Designer for an initial 3 month contract with either long term extension or conversion to permanency. This is working onsite for an industry leading, WA based client.
- Business & analysis of the UI/ UX environment which includes running user workshops;
- Defines the boundaries of generalised user populations and their needs, identifying target segments to support user experience design for systems, products & services;
- Creates design artefacts to communicate requirements, workflows & application user interfaces;
- Wireframing & creating UI design;
- User story generation;
- Usability testing & prototyping.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in both UI & UX design working within large scale, enterprise environments;
- Proven ability to function in business analyst capacity within UI/ UX environments;
- Previous experience with wire framing & user story generation;
- A natural ability to engage with stakeholders in large, enterprise environments & apply business analysis principles, specifically in relation to UI/ UX design in order to effectively scope user requirements.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 9423 1400 - Job reference: 197899