We are seeking a UI/UX Designer with a passion for Agile delivery to join our Federal Government client on a 12-month contract, based in Brisbane CBD.
As a UI/UX Designer, you'll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services.
You'll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the digital services landscape.
The ideal candidate:
- UX Practitioner with UI design skills
- Experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive prototypes based on user research
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Experience in leading customer insights testing and Design Thinking workshops to ensure solutions meet usability, experience and accessibility requirements
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology
- Proven experience using Sketch and InVision or similar to present design hypothesis or prototypes
Government experience will be advantageous.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #198952.