Our client is a leading SaaS (Software as a Service) company. High profile and highly respected. Their incredible success has been built on a foundation of brilliant engineering minds and capability. Whilst they continue to grow (20% YOY), a Board driven initiative recognises that the introduction of design thinking is a critical requirement for their continued success as a business and in meeting user needs.
As a result, they have hired a dynamic UX Lead, who is looking to hire their first UI Designer to help create a sustainable UI Component Library, that they can scale (think Design System) and manage into the future.
Your first task would be to complete an audit of the current UI components and patterns, alongside planning out what building, managing and sustaining a UI Component Library would look like.
What you need to have…
- A great attitude, with the ability to support, take direction, and deliver
- Strong Visual Design skills and flare, and confidence to showcase your process and outcomes
- Experience in designing accessible and responsive UI Component Libraries in Sketch
- Expert understanding of Invision as a collaboration. workflow and design specification tool
- Previous experience co-creating with other Designers, Developers and Marketing bods.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a cultural change that will shape the future of an already amazing company.
If you are looking for the best opportunity of your career, to fully use your skills and expertise to collaborate with amazing people and make a difference, then please apply now.