We are looking for a seasoned UI Designer, looking to take on their next engaging project...
My client is a leading SaaS. High profile and highly respected. Their incredible success has been built on a foundation of brilliant engineering minds and capability. Whilst they continue to grow (20% YOY), a Board driven initiative recognises that the introduction of design thinking is a critical requirement for their continued success as a business and in meeting user needs.
As a result, they have hired a dynamic UX Lead, who is looking to bring in an A grade designer (and design system thinker) to take ownership for building a pixel perfect, sustainable and scalable UI Component Library.
Your first task would be to complete an audit of the current UI components and patterns, then planning out and building the UI Component Library...
What you need to have…
- To take ownership, working entirely autonomously and collaboratively as needed. You will be seasoned and know your stuff... This will not be your first rodeo!
- A great attitude, with the ability to support and deliver
- Strong Visual Design skills and flare, and confidence to showcase your process and outcomes
- Experience in designing accessible and responsive UI Component Libraries in Sketch
- Expert understanding of Invision as a collaboration. workflow and design specification tool
- Previous experience co-creating with other Designers, Developers and Marketing bods.
This is an exciting opportunity be part of a critical project, which will help shape the future of an already amazing company.
I placed the UX Lead you will report to, and can tell you everything you need to know about this contract: Dan Gordon, Software Recruitment Practice Lead, 02 9409 4805 or firstname.lastname@example.org