Our client is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of customers. They are at a stage where they are hugely commercially successful and scaling fast, meaning they have cash to spend on tech and automation which is a high value focus for the business.
They have recently hired a Chief Product Manager who is an industry expert, warm, genuine, and overall a great leader. Joining his team, as the UI Designer will be passionate about crafting unique experiences which keep their diverse customers coming back time and time again. You will leverage stakeholder and customer feedback to quickly understand business requirements and incorporate technical limitations and translate them into sitemaps, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes. As a member of the Product team, they will help design the overall look and feel of products and ensure that amazing experiences are created, enhanced by the look and feel of the UI.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience working in projects end to end, including participating in product strategy and ideation to UI and visual design. They will be comfortable working across both web and mobile applications, in B2B and B2C, and can work in a highly collaborative manner with all stakeholders in our business to contribute to our products from day one. You will also be responsible for continuously updating our Design System when needed.
- Experience using product management tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma or equivalent
- Experience working in Lean and Agile methodologies
- Exposure to working with research methods
- Experience creating software for a variety of platforms including Web, iOS and Android mobile
- Ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and fact-based business case.
- Experience of working with prioritised product roadmaps
Qualifications and requirements
- 3+ years of UI design experience designing complex solutions for B2B, B2C digital environments.
- Experience in standard UI software such as Figma
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design user interfaces that align with the needs
- and vision of the company.
- Exposure to using UX design best practices and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive
- Exposure to user-centred design (UCD), (Nice to have: experience conducting user testing, A/B
- testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete
- design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to
- regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user challenges through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation. Keep up with and
- Showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
If this sounds like a role you'd be able to walk into and hit the ground running, I'd love to have a further discussion with you. Moving forward they will be working with a hybrid model of 2-3 days in the office/WFH. In return, you will work in a great location, with talented and driven professionals in a progress environment and for a market leader. For additional information, please apply today quoting #241494