My client, a leading Australian transport company are looking for a talented and passionate UI designer to join their Digital Direct Relationship team, to ensure that customers are getting the most out of their loyalty experience.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for solving design problems, who can make them feel engaging. The ideal candidate will be somone who is comfortable being the go-to person and coaching others in their chosen field of creative design.
- Working with front-end developers to find efficiencies in UI rendering
- Producing UI concepts, mock-ups, prototypes, test variants and final designs
- Collaborating effectively with UX designers, copywriters, digital producers, marketing, product owners, business analysts and developers
- Communicating and presenting research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Leading the testing of designs through a variety of techniques including guerrilla, structured, online and external testing
You will have:
- At least 3 years' design experience
- Advanced skills in technologies including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, inVision and Zeplin
- Ability to use Analytics tools including Hotjar, Tea Leaf and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in an Agile environment (SCRUM preferred)
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 197889 for more information.