Our client is looking for a Visual Designer to join their Perth CBD team. This is an ongoing project for 4 months initially, and this role will be working onsite at a large mining organization.
- Work with UX and Content Designers to establish project needs and create concepts, strategies and visual design artifacts
- Design mood boards, comps, wireframes, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides and storyboards
- Create presentations for clients and stakeholders
- Understand brand strategy and translate brand identity system to digital touchpoints
- Partake in and help plan events, workshops and conferences
- Extensive experience with design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- Digital design portfolio with mobile and touch work included
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with video editing, motions graphics, prototyping software
- Experience in a senior role with a digital agency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Visual Design
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena 9423 1426 (Job Reference: 197900)