We are currently recruiting for a UEM Technical Specialist to work within one of Australia's Iconic brands.
The Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Technical specialist is a hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running endpoint Services for our client. Carrying out maintenance, monitoring and support to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Windows, Mac and mobile environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex and critical Operational IT environments in a 24/7 capacity.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions with a modern management platform (VMWare Workspace ONE/ Microsoft inTune etc)
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE and application packaging
- Experience with Microsoft Auto Pilot deployment
- Experience managing Apple iOS, Android and Apple MacOS.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Geordie McPherson on 03 8080 7200 for more information.