Our client is Seeking UAT Test Managers with experience with UAT management and Wealth.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen or dependent visa as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 7+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2 yrs exp in Test management
- Good domain knowledge and understanding of Insurance and Super Annulation
- Highly technical background
- Responsible for managing a team of analysts, testers and drive delivery of project (Delivery/ Maintenance /Testing).
- Responsible for tracking project for DSR / WSR / shareholders etc
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Available to start immediately
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button