Our client has a large presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking a UAT Test Manager to join on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will need to engage with various program and business stakeholders including reporting to senior management to articulate UAT testing test strategy, outcomes, and progress
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Being responsible and accountable for leading a team of test leads, Quality Assurance Analysts/Engineers and business SMES across UAT and BVT testing phases.
- Helping to drive and manage testing outcomes and delivery across multiple core projects to deliver for both customers and operational benefits
- Responsible for defining the UAT test strategy across the program
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- 5 to 10 years' experience as a UAT Test Manager or Senior Test Manager
- Experience in Project/ Program planning & Enterprise Test Delivery and Governance
- Be able to define a fit for purpose UAT test strategy across multiple projects and deliverables
- Take ownership of UAT testing scope from strategy, plan and execution that aligns to the agreed benefit/ business outcome
- Have leadership skills with the ability to co-ordinate, advise and engage with multiple people to bring together information needed to deliver a successful outcome.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence both senior stakeholders and delivery professionals
- Be able to advise on the most effective ways to set up solutions in both traditional/agile/hybrid environments.
- Educate business testers on the function of UAT within the context of the system development lifecycle and other test phases.
- Have experience in governance oversight and assurance to ensure UAT testing activities are delivered to agreed timeframes, milestones, budget and to a high-level of quality.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #242154