UAT Test Lead
Fixed term contract until January 2023!
Our client is undergoing a large transformation project and is looking to hire an experience UAT Test lead to join their team.
As the UAT Test Lead, you will:
- Develop the UAT plan (in collaboration with the consulting test team)
- Coordinate the development of User stories suitable to test business processes
- Identification of the right team members to undertake UAT
- Coordinate the preparedness of the team for UAT
- Coordinate the UAT execution by the team members
- Be responsible for the progress reporting of UAT activity across deployments
- Be responsible for the facilitation of UAT sign off
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Diploma or higher education qualification in a relevant field such as Certified Tester, Certified Information
- System Auditor or other relevant qualifications
- Experience with Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Experience managing a wholistic UAT cycle - both system and user processes
- Experience in managing End to End UAT Life Cycle, Planning and Design of UAT, Managing Users GroupsScenario and Test Case creation
- Experience in the development of UAT progress reporting, managing defects, sign off etc
- Thorough knowledge of Testing/Quality Assurance Principles, SDLC, Integrated systems, business validation testing, user acceptance testing, data validation, and business process testing
Don't miss out on this great job opportunity. Click the "APPLY" button now to register your interest.
For more details, you can call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 241284