The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Assisting with strategic planning, mapping and modelling development;
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups with different needs, views and competing priorities;
- Leading a gap-analysis to determine whether any of the existing capabilities held within the integrated Portfolio can meet the requirements for a future visualisation capability;
- Identifying and conveying (orally and in writing) the objective of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and project levels;
- With business stakeholders, prioritising each business requirement according to its merits of enhancing business efficacy;
- In consultation with business and ICT stakeholders, developing innovative solutions to identified business challenges;
- Supporting the development of effective working relationships with stakeholders and including qualities such as ethics, trustworthiness and personal organisation;
- Working in and across teams for varying duration to achieve the identified work area outcomes: this may require team leadership and/or technical leadership skills;
- Organising, facilitating and co-facilitating workshops to extract business requirements and defining new or improved business processes;
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes in a consistent and easily understood manner and facilitating the agreement and sign-off of these with appropriate stakeholders;
- Assisting with reporting, including having an in-depth knowledge of the report development lifecycle;
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Business Specifications;
- Functional Specifications;
- Defect Resolution Specifications;
- Technical Specifications;
- Risk Management Plans;
- Requirements Management Plans;
- Use Case model and Use Case Specifications;
- High level and detailed business requirements documents.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience running stakeholder workshops.
- Demonstrated experience documenting system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in government organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238158