Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Enterprise Data Architects to assist with the design and enhancement of the enterprise data architecture, enabling business outcomes and ensuring they meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
In this position, you will develop data management standards, guidelines and Architecture Patterns including but not restricted to Metadata Management, Data Modelling, Data Assets Management, Data integration and Interoperability and Records Management design responsibilities. You will also develop enterprise strategies to set the direction for data architecture in the Department.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12-month extension options, located at our Client's North Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the IT industry with the last 4 years working in the role of a Data Architect
- Minimum 4 years' systems integration and business transformation experience
- Experience designing solutions as a data architect in large organisations with complex IT environments
- Experience in Data Design and in at least three (3) of the following: Data governance, data asset management, data security, data integration, master data management, records management, reference data management, metadata management and data quality
- Experience in architectural frameworks and methodologies including TOGAF and experience using modelling tools such as Sparx EA
- Experience in data migration
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #202432
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.