Trust Technical Analyst-SME
Class Financial Systems
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your finance or IT career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class Financial Systems has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth management and accounting markets since 2009. Its key software product, Class Super, is Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software.
Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer more than 80,000 funds. Due to the company's astounding growth trajectory and the enormous success of its software products, Class Financial Systems is now looking to hire a Trust Technical Analyst to act as a Trust Subject Matter Expert in trouble-shooting issues and generally improving processes.
The analyst will Work with Class clients, support staff, technical staff and product management team to define requirements and provide analytical support on technical, tax and Trust law and regulation related issues.
- Act as an SME and provide provide analytical support on technical, tax and Trust law and regulation related issues.
- Assist with the analysis, requirements specification and testing of new features and products of the Class application
- Keep abreast of technical, tax and Trust law and regulation
Academic & trades qualifications
- Completed a relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting and/or tax in Australia
- CPA/CA essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Australian CA or CPA firm or public practice, undertaken on a full-time basis in the last five years (must be recent)
- A solid grasp of income tax and reporting concepts for investment Trusts (including Discretionary, Unit Trusts, Hybrid Trusts and Deceased Estates)
Work Experience and Skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Support or contact service centre experience
- Past experience in working in CA or CPA firm or public practice
- Experience working in Business Services and/or Tax Accounting
- Knowledge of Australian Trust law and practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to the software development cycle using an Agile approach
- Knowledge of Class or other Trust administration systems
Should you be interested in this fantastic job opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion about the role, contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.