Trust Business Analyst
Class Financial Systems
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your finance or IT career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class Financial Systems has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth management and accounting markets since 2009. Its key software product, Class Super, is Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software.
Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer more than 80,000 funds. Due to the company's astounding growth trajectory and the enormous success of its software products, Class Financial Systems is now looking to hire a Trust Technical Analyst to act as a Trust Subject Matter Expert in trouble-shooting issues and generally improving processes.
The Trust Business Analyst will be assisting the Trust SME to translate all data to the .net team
Work with the feeds and automation team, support staff, technical staff to define requirements and propose solutions for the functional design, user interface and workflow for new and improved application features
Work with the product development team and vendors to interpret and define requirements for consuming data feeds from financial institutions
* Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
* A minimum of 3 years of industry experience
* A strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
* The ability to simplify complex problems and explain them in simple terms
* An excellent capability to understand and document business requirements
* Strong Agile Business Analysis skills (Writing good testable user stories)
* Excellent skills in problem-solving, setting & documenting standards
* A strong understanding of API's, Data Modelling and SQL
Should you be interested in this fantastic job opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion about the role, contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.