Our client is a large NSW Government Department with offices in Sydney.
Project Overview: Resource to manage and implement effective electronic records management practices using HPCM/TRIM.
- Conduct review of the current Infrastructure's HPCM/TRIM capability and usage to identify gaps in maximising efficient use
- Recommend initiatives to close gaps identified
- Implement changes approved by the Chief Executive, including the implementation of HPCM workflow
- Engage with internal stakeholders (including senior Directors) to train them in the effective use of HPCM/TRIM
- Other HPCM/TRIM related activities as directed by Director, People & Organisational Performance
- Extensive knowledge and use of HP Content Manager (formerly HPRM/TRIM)
- Extensive experience in managing similar projects in digital document control and management
Please APPLY NOW to Teena Gheller with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Teena quoting reference: 192187