Class Financial Systems
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your finance or IT career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class Financial Systems has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth management and accounting markets since 2009. Its key software product, Class Super, is Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software.
Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer more than 80,000 funds. Due to the company's astounding growth trajectory and the enormous success of its software products, Class Financial Systems is now looking to hire a Transition Team Manager to manage the people, processes and systems relating to the transitioning of client data to the Class application and the activation of data feeds for clients.
The manager will manage a team of internal staff as well as outsourced partners to convert data to Class format and load in a timely and accurate manner and ensure that robust and scalable QA processes are in place to minimise errors and continually improve the delivery of all transition services.
- Oversee the delivery of the feeds activation service and manage the transitions consultants to ensure feeds are activated in a timely manner.
- Participate in the design and development of systems and processes to streamline the Feeds Activation processes.
- Liaise with the Consulting Manager to ensure the delivery of customer success initiative based feed activations.
- Prepare and maintain a capacity model and KPIs for the transitions team.
- Manage the transitions consultants to ensure all tasks are assigned, completed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Manage the relationship with outsource partners to ensure that they are meeting their set SLA's and are completing their assigned activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure agreements with outsource partners are up to date.
- Ensure that a Quality Assurance plan is in place to ensure the accurate delivery of transitions services.
Continuous Process Improvement
- Drive efficiencies through continuous improvements to the transitions processes, systems and tools
- Liaise with the Consulting, SME and Service Delivery managers to identify areas of improvement and define requirements for improvements to the TMS (Transitions Management System)
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager to maintain 'most wanted items' to ensure that transitions issues are raised and delivered in acceptable timeframes
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with Sales, Product Management and other areas of the business.
Product and Marketing Support
- Liaise with product manager and key stakeholders on client requirements and enhancements related to the entire onboarding process and feeds activation service.
- Assist the product team in developing a communication plan to advocate best practise
Academic & trades qualifications
Formal degree qualifications in the area of Accounting required.
Work Experience and Skills
- Strong staff management and communication skills
- Support or contact service centre experience
- Past experience in working in service delivery practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Should you be interested in this fantastic job opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion about the role, contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.