Manage the transition of new services mainly through projects within the production environment whilst ensuring risks are assessed to minimise disruption and service impact to normal operations.
- Provides governance of new services, changes to existing services, or retiring of services and ensuring that the services successfully support business objectives.
- Seeks and drives efficiency improvements of service transition processes.
- Ensuring that support requirements are captured and addressed early, setting and meeting clear checkpoints from transition through to production.
- Provides projects with an overview of the Service Transition process to ensure successful transition to support.
- Participates in Estimation meetings as appropriate to ensure that Service Transition activities are included and completed to meet requirements of rollout to production, and acts as the central liaison for all transition activities.
- Maintains compliance with quality management, risk management and security policy and procedures.
- Supports the overall business continuity management process by ensuring that the required IT technical and service facilities can be resumed within required, and agreed, business timescales.
- Up to 3 years' experience working within a Service Transition capacity.
- Process ownership/management and Governance experience.
- Experience in customer and relationship management.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY today or, if you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.