About the Company
Our client is a specialist management consultancy based in Canberra. They are Canberra's trusted strategic advisors and proven delivery partners, with an excellent reputation for solving clients' most challenging business problems. They deliver services across four main areas of expertise: Strategy and Business Improvement; Project and Program Management; Architecture and Technology; and Capability Development.
Our client is focused on attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and nurturing their vibrant culture. The culture is built on three pillars: challenging and rewarding work, being respectful of people's commitments outside of work, and the reward and recognition of effort and achievement.
About the Role
The Transition Manager will be required to plan, manage and lead transition of operational services from the incumbent service provider into the client's operational business environment. The role will entail oversight and coordination of contractual obligations to manage transition-out of services, including management of schedules, budgets, risks, scope and other related subject areas to ensure service transition occurs with minimal disruption to customers of the related services. The role will require development of key governance and planning artefacts, in addition to regular engagement with the Program Directors, project teams, senior executive and business teams to ensure the successful transition outcomes are achieved. This role requires a mix of commercial and project management experience and skills, in addition to general stakeholder engagement and management.
- Plan transition of services in-line with contract obligations
- Actively manage key stakeholder relationships on transition scheduling
- Oversee development of transition plan/s and instructions
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and monitor changes based on requests
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with internal business and program stakeholders
- Scheduling of transition
- Manage and tracking contract milestones
- Resolve contract and commercial risks and issues
What you will get
- Growth opportunities within the client's PPM Practice (home to 50% of the staff)
- Support and mentoring to help you reach your career goals
- A team that is fun, collaborative and passionate
- Ability to work across the best projects
- Fun social gatherings
- Rewards for your hard work
Open to Australian Citizens with ability to obtain security clearance. This role is based in Canberra and there is no interstate remote work option for this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Archna on 02 9137 8700 or email@example.com