About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Program Manager you will be working within a transition and transformation program. You will be delivering the setup of foundational services to support the Application Transformation Delivery groups. This will involve the data migration and transition of the environment to Hybrid cloud as well as transitioning the data that underpins it.
You will be involved in the proof of concept phase and planning the process and execution. You will then move to the next phase of managing the delivery and the team.
Key to this role is managing the integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk, to deliver the project objectives and work closely with the vendors to achieve objectives.
- Establish migration link to facilitate workload migration from legacy environment to the Hybrid Cloud
- Assess and validate the design and implement discovery and analysis tools
- Use of tools to complete the discovery phase
- Assess, validate and design and implement Migration tools
- Complete readiness and setup of migration teams
- Create a migration plan which defines the timeline for each application
- Identify any additional licenses needed during and post migration of applications
- Develop Work Level Agreements (WLAs), templates, process for migrations e.g. R-lane template, Move Group plan, pre-migration and post-migration checklists, risk register, roll-back plan, communication plan, downtime request template
- Manage outcomes from multiple vendors to deliver the desired outcome
- Previous background as a Transition Program Manager in a IT Transformation environment
- MUST have previous experience in Applications Migrations, specifically in Data Migration and the Data that underpins it
- MUST have experience in Transitioning Applications and Data Migration to Hybrid Cloud environment
- Superior experience in leading and managing critical, highly complex Transition and Transformation programs
- Experienced in implementing IT into business environments, managing organisational change and the identification and realisation of business benefits.
- Extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project and change management skills
- Previous experience in managing transition of multi-layered IT Services to an onshore/offshore model.
- Highly-developed communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Thursday 20 June
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 195740
Please click the apply button.