- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Proven experience in Transition from Projects to BAU
We are looking to hire an experienced Transitions Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
This role is best suited to a self-motivated, driven individual with demonstrated track record in managing large complex transition project/s in a challenging and demanding environment
- Lead the strategic development and extension of the existing Path to Production (P2P) and Service Design models and standards for effective Service Design and Service Transition throughout the service lifecycle.
- Enhance and leverage existing models and emerging IT Value to support Demand Management, Projects, Service Owners, Suppliers and SMO Portfolio and Capability Leads.
- Influence and provide expert advice to key stakeholders for the alignment of service design models and standards with other processes including Change and Release to ensure all key required artefacts are reviewed and prepared.
- Act as an escalation point for any issues related to Service Design and Transition.
- Develop and manage the overall Service Acceptance process, and introduce and maintain methods for ensuring acceptance scope and compliance are tracked and governed.
- Lead the engagement on IT Service Management across the system, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions.
- Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value.
- Create, lead and maintain a constructive workplace culture.
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience as a Project Manager/Transition Manager
- Demonstrate a strong background in managing transitioning from projects to support teams
- Experience around governance, processes, change, demand and reporting
- Must have strong stakeholder management experience - building relationships with other parts of the business as well as vendors
- ITIL background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have valid Australian working rights as my client does not sponsor
- Able to start in January 2018!
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button