Our client is seeking an experienced Transition Manager for an initial 6-month role starting in early 2020. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all requests for change like collecting and reviewing incoming RFC's, consulting with executives
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing migration plans, identifying key risks and mitigation
- Managing the steps required to make the transition and necessary improvements seamless
- Educating internal/ external customers in improvements or updates to operations, IT, processes, locations, ownerships and being available for questions
- Managing change in an organization, while minimizing costs and associated risk factors
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully performing at least 2 successful transitions, especially moving to target operating model and in data space
- At least 14 years of overall experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Well versed with presentations, speeches, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, notes, examples and research materials
- Experience in managing change in an organization, while minimizing costs and associated risk factors
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 198741
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.