The Transition Manager will be located onsite as a Technical Expert and work as part of the teams 3rd level support team within the Network Control Centre Group.
- Reporting & Dashboards - Creating and distributing Reporting/Dashboards
- Data Management - Working with large volumes of data from multiple vendors and systems
- Store Engagement - Communicating with clients and understanding their requirements and needs and the impact the sites have.
- Activity Planning - Liaising with Activity Planning and clashing all work being performed
- Managing queues, creating incidents etc
- Data Cutovers/Issues/Testing
- DESA Cabling
- Service Now Updates
- Management of Lits and Alarms
- Previous experience as a Transition Specialist/Manager
- Be able to effectivley communicate
- Be able to provide follow-up and updates on any outsanding technical issues
- Experience processing documents
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today and upload your CV in WORD format.
Job Reference: 191741