A large government organisation is seeking a Transition Director who will be required to work within a multidisciplinary team that includes varying degrees of matrix management and the need to be flexible in working across boundaries and undertaking any task required to deliver an outcome. As such, the proposed candidates must be resilient and resourceful.
Duration: Long term contract till 31st March 2022
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Lead the management, relationships and support for the SEQ Bus & Ferry Operators (Transport for Brisbane and 16 private bus/ferry operators) transition ticketing device and change requirements.
- Project Manage the implementations for all SEQ Bus & Ferry go-live events including facilitating regular progress-to-plan meetings with other contributing Smart Ticketing Program Streams, with SEQ Bus & Ferry Operator representatives and with the Supplier where relevant.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule for the assigned scope of work SEQ Bus & Ferry Operator specific scope of work tracking the progress of key dependent deliverables from other contributing NGT Program streams and the Supplier.
- Manage and facilitate resolution of all SEQ Bus & Ferry risks and issues including those raised by the Operators.
- Manage the SEQ Bus & Ferry (Phase 3) subset of the Smart Ticketing Project budget.
- Provide the conduit between the Project team and the SEQ Bus & Ferry Operators for all Project related matters.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply Now or contact Bharti or Rebecca on 07 3319 7555 quoting reference number 200504.