Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
The Training & Readiness Lead will work with the Business Integration Manager, Project Managers, and their respective teams to design and deliver the training engagement and delivery for a keystone works management project. This project centres on the wholesale implementation and integration of new systems, together with process improvements and the change management required to embed these systems within day-to-day operations. The Training & Readiness Lead will drive project training and readiness as well as any communications and engagement support to the overall project delivery as required.
- Plan, design and execute training for a major transformation project in line with transformation strategy and methodology.
- Develop and deliver program-wide and targeted training documentation, across multiple platforms and formats, including, PowerPoint, e-learning, class-room training, reference guides etc.
- Plan/schedule/book training sessions at Depots aligned to roll-out plan, managing all logistics for delivery.
- Develop and deliver detailed training needs assessments to determine the skills and knowledge gaps and impacts to end users.
- Develop Training engagement strategy and plan for delivery of training across a distributed workforce/varying skills levels/impact and effort required to achieve successful adoption of the change.
- Design and deliver training, including the design, development, and delivery of end-user training
- Support the project team in all aspects of training delivery across implementation and embedding phases.
- Monitor all training efforts and support business readiness activities
- Share insights from all, learning assessments with the relevant project teams to shape planning efforts and enable change success across the Transformation program
- Arrange, prepare, and chair meetings / workshops, record actions and coordinate follow up
- Apply, monitor and use the required change tools, methods and standards and respond to stakeholder feedback to continuously improve.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in dedicated Training or Project roles, with solid experience on transformation or process/technology-driven people change projects
- Experience with large-scale organizational change/transformation projects
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to plan for change using methodologies and templates
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as a contributing member of a team
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated design and development experience in the application of end user training for system implementation
- Tertiary qualifications in Training and Assessment
This is a critical role for our client, please contact Nic gulliver and quote #247663.