- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Transformation projects with leader in Telco Services industry
- North Sydney location
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an urgent opportunity available for a Project Manager with proven Transformation project experience.
The role will be joining an established team that is responsible for the deployment, maintenance and upgrade of Telco/RAN networks. It is imperative the PM have knowledge of RAN, managed services and deployment projects. The position with be responsible for the analysis and forecasting of financial dependencies within the transformation initiatives and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5-10 years) Project Managing large transformation projects.
- Experience with managed service delivery within the Telco space.
- Knowledge/experience with RAN projects.
- PMP/PMBoK or Prince2 certifications with proven experience utilising these methodologies.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in financial analysis/modelling or forecasting.
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 202077
Please click the apply button