Our client is part of the Top 4 Banks and is seeking a Reporting Analyst to ensure that sufficient information is collected and represented appropriately to support the prioritization and delivery of Trade Reporting functionality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining current knowledge of Regulatory Reporting obligations as they result to Financial Markets
- Active participation in determining required activities to improve the current state of Trade Reporting with articulation of risks and benefits of each activity
- Requirement capture and aligning documentation to support timely delivery of future state processes
- Ensuring that solutions are scalable, user friendly, automated where appropriate
- Identification of Inherent Risk and the articulation of appropriate controls
- Proactively monitoring risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner (required risk accountability for all roles)
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 198602.