About the role
Exciting opportunity to provide new user training and support with exceptional customer service for an application in a governmental department. Contribute to knowledge sharing and a continual learning culture, including documenting known fixes in the knowledge management repository. Develop and maintain up to date documentation and training material / training aids in a timely manner to meet delivery dates. Engagement with business to ensure relevance. Part time and full time opportunities available.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of computer / application training and support within a large organisation.
- Proven experience in developing training documentations such as Lesson Plans, Training Schedules and Training Scenarios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to develop and maintain documentation in both a technical and business context.
- Demonstrated highly developed customer engagement and support experience for delivery of excellent services to stakeholders.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours providing onsite support
- Current valid Australian Class C unrestricted driver's licence
- Keeping up to date with application developments, and maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and functions. Understanding, supporting and maintaining all the various components and functions of the application suite.
- Achieving tight deadlines. Demonstrating a resilience and persistence in balancing the needs for competing demands in a complex, high volume work environment. Providing a problem-solving mindset, and ideas for continual service improvement
- Effectively communicating with a broad range of non-technical stakeholders using plain language
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466.
If this sounds like you, click the button to 'Apply Now'!